Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Sleepy Midweek In's & Out's


I'm currently lying on my bed typing this out with the most idiotic, sleepy grin plastered on my face. I woke up this morning to the sound of birds chirping outside my window, and with an almost angelic stream of sunlight pouring through the blinds. I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm in a great mood! I already know today's going to be a great day :)

I thought that since it's Wednesday, and we're halfway through the week, I'd do some In's & Out's for you. If this sounds familiar to you, it's because Elle Fowler from Dreaming In Blush does these on her blog, and I decided I'd try them out for myself! 



In:

Sleep: Now that I'm on summer break, I've been sleeping a lot more (thank goodness). School this past year was so stressful; I honestly don't think there was a single night where I got a perfect night's sleep!

How I Met Your Mother: Oh my goodness...I am so addicted to this show! I have a really dirty mind [*makes apologetic face*], so this show is perfect for me. And there are literally no words to describe Neil Patrick Harris...he is absolute perfection. 

Almonds: Lately, I've really been trying to cut out a lot of unhealthy foods from my life, and also trying to find healthy alternatives to foods that I love. I've never really taken a special interest in almonds before, but they are seriously so delicious!

Hunter Hayes: I've always been a huge fan of Hunter, but this week I downloaded his newest album (Encore), and I am so obsessed. I also purchased tickets for my friend and I to go to one of his shows in Nashville! *insert me fangirling like crazy* For a while now, I've been thinking about doing album reviews, kind of the way Billboard does, where they review the album track by track. What do you guys think?

Harry Potter: Every year, I reread the entire Harry Potter series at least once, and I'm on the 4th book right now (one of my favorites). I'm not even sure if I can describe my love for HP to you guys; that's how much I love it. <3

Out:

Lawnmowers: This entire week, lawnmowers have been coming to our house (as well as our neighbors), and they are so noisy! And it also doesn't help that my room is pretty close to our yard.

Summer Schoolwork: My school has assigned us work to do over the summer. I am not happy. >.>




So that concludes my In's and Out's for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this; let me know if you would like me to keep doing these :) Have an amazing week!

-Sayoni

No comments:

Post a Comment